I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 8 February 2010

Lazy girl don’t like to blogg

Saya saya saya ponteng hari ini.

Gahh, i dont mean to ,

Coz the dentist got my teeth so damn painful.

Sorry for not updating the hong kong posts and wut i m doing recentlyyy

Soooo, i give u a quickie of what i did this week in 10 polls

1. COACH 70% SALE AT CITYBAYVIEWWW

(yestrday)

DSC01806

DSC01803

DSC01802

Because of COACH, i spend my whole day out , after coach i went to prangin with my aunt, bought a cuteee specs ,and cute clothes for my little brother, and lastly, a cute fan for yongfei :D

DSC01815 

see that white bag?

BOUGHT FROM HONGKONG

:D

DSC01816DSC01813 

2. Skippped guitar lessons

3. Watched titanic :D

Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

4. crazy over 下一站,幸福

小乐好可爱!!!!

小彬彬和小小彬,都是父子关系。

小小彬就是小乐咯!

他们父子都有一个共同点。

都在儿时,是童星,也有相同的脸孔!

这是小彬彬。

这是小小彬!

很像吧?

xD

 

 

5. Finished 福气又安康!

 

邱泽很帅!

邱泽是男配角,

不是男主角哦。

男主角就是—蓝正龙。

邱泽 , 蓝正龙

陈乔恩,真的很幸福,可以和那么多帅哥一起合作,而且也可以和很好的导演一起工作!

6.大力介绍——陈玉珊!

大家知道谁是陈玉珊吗?

他就是一位非常著名的女监制!

也可以说是PD, PRODUCER.

被人家称为SET TV QUEEN

为什么呢?

你们都知道

流星花园

王子变青蛙

海豚湾恋人

MVP情人

爱情魔法师

放羊的星星

斗牛,要不要

还有最近的:

-败犬女王

-命中注定我爱你

-下一站幸福

-福气又安康

都很好看吧?

如果可以的话,我希望我可以和他一起合作做PD,导出来一个很好看的偶像剧!

7. THE NOTEBOOK, must watch!

Introducing RYAN GOSLING

RACHEL McAdams

in

It’s an amazing fim that toucheed millions of viewers.

Young Noah: [while hanging from the Ferris Wheel] Will you go out with me?
Young Allie: What? No.
Young Noah: No...?
Young Allie: No.
Young Noah: Why not?
Young Allie: I don't know, because I don't want to.
Young Noah: OK, then you leave me no other choice.
Young Allie: [Lets go with one hand] AHHHH!
Young Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.
Young Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you
Young Noah: No, don't do me any favors.
Young Allie: No, no I want to.
Young Noah: Say it.
Young Allie: I wanna go out with you.
Young Noah: Say it again.
Young Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Young Noah: All right, all right we'll go out.


Young Allie: [lying in the middle of the street] What happens if a car comes?

Young Noah: We die.

An old man in a nursing home reads a story to an old woman each day. The story he reads follows two young lovers named Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun. They met one evening at a carnival many years ago. Allie's parents separate Noah and Allie. They disapprove of Noah's lack of wealth, and move Allie away. After waiting for Noah to write her for several years, Allie meets and becomes engaged to a handsome young soldier named Lon. In a local newspaper, Noah's picture catches Allie's eye. He is standing in front of a fully restored, 200 year old home. The article is filled with praise for his accomplishments. Allie's heart nearly bursts. The last time she saw this house it was a rotted decaying shamble. She stood enfolded in Noah's arms in the great entryway and listened to his plans to buy and restore this house. Just the way she wanted it. With her love for Noah still alive, the picture pulls at her heart. She has to go back, see if Noah is okay, and tell him about her marriage. They both think the echo deep in their hearts, the one that has lasted all these years, is not shared by the other. The cry they could not stifle. It wasn't over for me. Written by Dontee

8. FInally, mom, goes shopping with her daughter.

G.D.O

GIRLS DAY OUT

DSC01781

went on a week of extensive shopping.

I lve you mom.

:D

9. LOVES BECKY BLOOMWOOD

i start obsessed in PINK, since i watched this movie, andborrowed a book from the library :D

thisis the best among the other sequels.

Check out the latest, SHOPAHOLIC AND BABY

:D

the author :

SOPHIE KINSELLA

"People who want to make a million borrow a million first"
Sophie Kinsella (Shopaholic Takes Manhattan)

"A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn’t fit, you can’t exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags…"
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

"Ok. don't panic. Don't panic. It's only a VISA bill. It's a piece of paper; a few numbers. I mean, just how scary can a few numbers be?"
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

10. COACH POPPY IN PAVILON !

Check out

http://www.coach.com/poppy-us/

to unveil the surprises :D

Iloveeeee :DDDDDD

 

That’s all for now peeps,

Gonna have a small nap

I hope you liked my post :DDD

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND