I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 3 August 2010

HELLO GIRL

What I did today might give you a surprise.

No, that is not MY tattoo.

daddy did NOT bought me a hello kitty cam

:(

i wish i would be there.

HELLOKITTY CAFE

now they are at sale at GUARDIAN and WATSONS !

@@

yes la that’s me

*shy

no, no BLING BLING HELLOKITTY

:(

Now what i wanna say is,

NOT showing off kitties picture.

I have lots of things i wanted.

But i can’t own the whole world.

I can’t have the whole TOPSHOP or FOREVER 21 to myself.

Of course, not sanrio as well.

No matter how rich we are,

we still can’t own the whole world.

We can buy certain things.

Top of that all,

we should appreciate what we are and what we have now.

Love the ones around you,

especially the ones who u loved and loved you.

We are not Blair Waldorf,

we shouldn’t be too much like Mother Theresa,

let’s play our own parts as teenagers,

Love your parents,

Adore your friends,

Treasure the things you own by now.

U can use the same Jansport backpack for 3 years, and you can also use a Roxy purse for like, 4 years?

Stop blaming your parents for not getting whatever you want.

I can walk my Converse for 3 years without buying a new one.

And yes maybe i can wear the same ol’ wadrobe of clothes before it ran out of size?

The thing is,

Appreciate!

You won’t know how hard to earn money and how hard it is to gain something from hardwork.

we keep taking things for granted.

asking parents for sum moneyh, and use it , spend it on silly things like,

i don’t know, a new Phone Strap?

so WHAT you have a new phone strap?

Big deal.

 

 

 

LoveLife.

You gotta thank god for not being involved in children trafficking.

 

 

 

 

X.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND