I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 21 November 2010

A HAPPY AND WARM PLACE

Too bad my laptop cant take screen shots or else i would like to show you my new dashboard theme at TUMBLR.

Oh well, this post is about…. the workplace of mine.

MCDONALDS

image

it’s now official, that i m telling you and every single one of you who is reading that i m working, as . a crew. worker . at. mcdonalds.

sigh? shocked? amazed? impressed? ecstatic.

Save your words but i m loving that job.

For everyone of you knows that Mcdonalds is one of the top grossing fast food chain in the world, and yes, besides that stupid KFC, Mcdonalds has and will always be my only choice, since small.

I remember holding on to the little Happy Meal box , and the happy meal toy… which reminds me of Snoopy, Bears, Barbie, Usahana and many more of Mcd Happy Meal Toys.

But as far as i grew, i learnt to hate, not hate, well, discriminate Mcdonalds. I hate all the carbs contained, and the Coke, the chicken meat, beef and all, and that Ronald fellar loooks disgusting to me. But not exactly disgusting,

creepy is the word.

image

But on one magical day… when i ffound out that my… iphone bill surprisingly shot up to 300++

I was then destined to work.

But not AT MCDONALDS.

(i hate Burger King and that fucking crazy A&W so mcdonalds, i love you .)

It wasn;t bad since Katy Perry loves mcdonalds

Moving on.

I started choosing Chopper Board, Kim Gary, Popular and went desperate and went to FOS, PADINI, SUSHI KING, MPH, MINI TOONS, S&J, TOYS R US, ….and all others

but sadly they wanted full times, and the part times need to work till New Year and shit i wasnt going to spend my life without rest,and the others were fine but they pay too less.

RM3.50 per hour? seriously?

I was having a target at RM5

so ……. i was just trying an error and tried for, MCDONALDS!!!

dingdingding i hear taco bell.

The manager, who is a great guy, Chin Yang, finally agreed to take me and pay me for RM 5 per hour, and i can choose which day and how many hours i would wanted to work.

How free and how nice it would be ! Yes, my 300+ target will soon hit and i m free baby!

I soon got my close friend, Ling to start working with me pronto , the first day we were greeted really well by the staff, they were all great and very well disciplined people.

Especially Saipol , Syed , and Puteri, Sabri, and all. You might say they are malay bt they were damn  good and friendly people

Those kind of people you wouldnt met that much in a lifetime.

They taught me well in handling the french fryer and how to serve fries, how to take orders, how to even serve orders in a rightful way, and how to serve drinks, how to stock up , how to refill the coffee maker, how to brew coffee, how to perfect a sundae cone, how to even do a Mcflurry, how to make a Shake? and … more than u imagine.

the thing is,

Mcdonalds wasnt so bad after all.

Since i work there, i think everything in there smells great. Besides than the usual faves among chinese,

McChicken,

there are still more than tastes BETTER EVEN BETTER than McChicken

Double cheese burger, Spicy McDeluxe, the nuggets,and the shakes, and,ANDDDD the BIG MAC! quarter pounder! Big and Tasty!

Ohmygod, imagine having those every day in your tummy, but my very own love is, the cheese burger

the pickles and the cheese, and the onions ohmygod !

 

:)))))))))

the fries, here’s an advice,

eat fries that are fried less than 3 minutes, but more than 2:40

because it’s golden yellow and tastes, amazing.

you can feel the heavens once u pop on into your mouth. I am not bragging coz i work at mcdonalds bla bla bla or what, but it’s true.

WHO DOESNT LOVE FRENCH FRIES?

-.-

At first i was really nervous and psyched working there, i was paranoid that what if i saw him him him her her her at my workplace since it’s MCDONALDS, and everyone goes there. But it made me wonder that, why should i even be paranoid?

I m working and i m not hooking up with someone who eats fast food or what. And i m earning money with my own means… which is tiring but the experience i got is priceless.

I like the feeling of workiing hard for 8 hours and finally got to sit down by the gurney beach munching the cheese burger into my tummy. I like the feeling when the breeze blows the glorious scent of french fry into my nostrils that made me hungry .

The thing is, after working for, about 3 weeks …. i learnt that, earning for a living is really a tough thing to do I mean as we grow, the expenses for per person grows even faster than DNA,

think about it, education fees, what bout your bills? and what about insurance? maintenance?

Counting that number by number and zero by zero cracks the nerve in every one of us, working , as a crew worker doesnt help to ease that burden.

I dont mean to insult the crew workers at Mcdonalds, but i can see that they dont have a choice, their education level limits them to do so, but they really did a great job, being really loyal and very disciplined to their FAF.

FAST, ACCURATE, FRIENDLY.

that’s as far as i learn, I think i’ve changed lately, i am starting to think about my future plans, and the way i am looking through my financial means.

I wont be spending my parents money, on, my internet bills , or , shopping, or extra shoes, extra bags, extra clothes, anything .

No money, no happiness

the whole MONEY CANT BUY HAPPINESS thing is not true.

Without money, you cant even eat, will you still have the strength to smile? come on. the only thing in ur head is Money. will you still be thinking of HAPPINESS. come on.

I am not bragging bout being a goody goody or what, but whenever i turn back i see a lot of stuff which i shouldnt have bought but i bought a lot, in fact.

I felt so sorry for my parents having to pay the bills i’ve cost. I wish i would work , for one more year, to help them clean all those mess i’ve came up with.

But i have plans.

I’ve been thinking bout involving myself into BUSINESS, but not sure what i would wanted

But now i would like to have a Franchise business, starting off with Mcdonalds, :)

think about it.

image

 

#nowplaying : greyson chance: waiting outside the lines

 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND