I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 16 December 2010

EPICO

Okay picture time.

Picture credits to April Tho a new friend of mine from KL.

great i actually have friends from KL

and Ipoh, Johor, and all the way to Melbourne

just saying.

PICTURES OF MY 4 DAY KL TRIP

IMG_6299

 

me and my little brother at my aunt’s house

at KK

 

IMG_6300

mommy :)

 

IMG_6301

spot my auntie and Elyne Tan :))))

 

IMG_6303

 

Pavillion !

IMG_6308

 

IMG_6309

IMG_6310

 

IMG_6312

I look geli here.

omg

 

IMG_6313

 

IMG_6316

group photo

IMG_6317

It’s amazing there

IMG_6318

IMG_6319

IMG_6320

IMG_6322

IMG_6323

SO NICE !

POINSETTA :DDD

IMG_6325

i REALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE :)

 

IMG_6326

ELYNE IS HEAVYYYY

>;(

 

I WILL URELY BUY SOMETHING FROM THERE NEXT YEARIMG_6327

IMG_6328

NEXT DAY AT TIMES SQUARE !

vn3l.jpg

what i m wearing

Visited Times Square, Fahrenheit 88’s UNIQLO!

7t0t.jpg

I’ve been really excited being there the 2nd time

since i’ve seen the news in the magazines

TOKYO TO KL.

but it’s being winter season so.

all the clothes there are like jackets and shawls

:(

f7rd.jpg

and OF COURSE

MY STAR COLLECTION

in 5TH FLOOR OR TS.

KOREAN MERCHANDISES

heaven to me.

Bought badges of B2ST and their FILES

<333

IMG_6332

F.O.S in KL is WAAAY BETTER THAN PENANG

 

IMG_6333

MR BEAN CARRR

IMG_6336

IMG_6339

Sunway Pyramid

IS

THE

BEST.

OUTING WITH LEOS.

Karaoke Session

they were like really high back there.

SPOT B2ST T SHIRT

i got one from Pavillion Speedy at only RM 30 , i was actually expecting it to be RM 120 oh well.

ROCK ON !!!

I LOVE KL.

#one of the reasons why

BACK TO KARAOKE

DARIUS

also a big fan of KPOP

and

BEAST <3

idk why i like this picture.

that is

ANNA LOOI, APRIL, ASHLEY

i love anna :D

She’s like one of the friendliest people you wil ever meet.

She hugged me once she saw me coming in

HOW HAPPY IS THIS

IDK WHY ANNA PUT THIS AS HER PROFILE PICTURE.

KarYen another crazy guy

the crowd

gee- snsd

sorry sorry- samtet leo

haha ericcc

SPOT ANNA, ME , LESTER

MY POSE MY POSE

Totally photo of the day

ME AND APRIL

NAH NAH

wah anna and lester

i took this hahahaha

so cute

haha

 

haha

i dk what is jakun but his face looks like one

another one

another Beast fan

I washed my t shirt so i didnt wear one .

 

they were trying to imitate….

HAHAHA

EPIC FAIL

Sooner i got back :(

SO . end of story

here are the uncontinued Mad Parade pics

;)

with my seniors

with DC ALAN THOO and LION ONG :)

i lvoe that guy

IKR?

haha

LOVE YOU ALL :)

PHAIL?

ikr

RAWR

with little MJ

 

X.

Ihatepenang .

:(

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND