I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 11 March 2011

Pray ;

i kept praying.

wishing i could see your face again , right there, at the rightful spot with the perfect timing, with the perfect outfit , with the perfect tip-toed ballarina flats.

just like, 2 years ago.

was suddenly woken up at 2:44 am, knocked up and went for a DAYS COUNTER website to count, how many days had i loved you . many people done that, so why not me .

we hadnt been long , but the days i spent loving and thinking about you,

okay i dont want to make this disgusting

and for those who knew me, i m really sorry i still like him, very much after whatever he did to me, but if it wasnt me , things wouldnt ended up like, that.

it’s been

561  Days   -- or --   80  Weeks and  1  Days

since the day i started caring,

the day i started to like the most out of you

i dont want people who dont know me to think that i m an emo or something it’s just when life gets a little down, people tend to think of the things they lost and how much they wanted to have it back .

and i guess times like that are like, now.

when people say,

You have to open up your heart to make someone like you in return

Mine’s not open , thats one thing i know.

Because he is inside there.

and i m waiting somehow.

i dont feel like, liking or, continue liking someone since ive already BEEN LIKING SOMEONE, for, that long

even i wasnt really surprised because.

just like, he said.

I knew i loved you before I met You.

somehow

i still believe that maybe

SOMEDAY, just SOMETHING. can make us talk, talk like there’s no tomorrow, telling him the regrets ive done hoping he would understand

God reunites those who love each other

i secretly hopes that he still felt the same way. but

i was too stupid to think THAT.

The blue sky could tumble down upon us

And the earth could even collapse

It doesn't matter, if you love me

To hell with the rest of the world

As long as love floods my mornings

As long as my body trembles beneath your hand

These problems don't matter

My love, since you love me
I would go to the end of the earth

I would dye my hair blonde

I would go take down the moon

I would steal a fortune

If you asked me to

I would disown my country

I would disown my friends

If you asked me to

People can laugh at me

I would do anything

If you asked me to


If one day life rips you from me

If you die though you may be far away from me

It doesn't matter, that you love me

Because, me, I will die too

We will have eternity to ourselves

In the great blue immensity

In the sky, there'll be no more problems

My love, do you think we're in love?

God reunites those who love each other
Tumblr_lhjyqf62yt1qe0hneo1_500_large
Tumblr_lhpkt9mdqv1qgnm5ko1_500_large
Tumblr_lfl8zofguf1qgwibpo1_500_large
i guess ;
1251051318238_f_large
Nmysmb_large
u only have him in your mind.
Tumblr_lhci35jbkf1qgnm5ko1_400_large
i will continue loving you, with no regrets.
i m really sorry i cant open anything now.
IloveYou.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND