I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 14 June 2013

typical-norm

Typical… according to some online dictionary is…

1. being or serving as a representative example of a particular type; characteristic the painting is a typical Rembrandt

2. considered to be an example of some undesirable trait that is typical of you!

3. of or relating to a representative specimen or type

4. conforming to a type

Which sort of what I am feeling right now. I am not trying to express an E M O side of me now because I never liked EMO or bein EMO. It just sucks up all the happiness within you.

I am now listening to Daniel Powter’s BAD DAY with a hot cup of Nescafe… well that sort of cures.. part of it.

I received an email from Taylors saying that I didn’t make it for their interview thru online application… which I wishful-thinking thought that I could have that one way ticket approaching my dream college/uni.

 

The thing of feeling TYPICAL right now is that I am just the same like the other population of people out there. I felt so… normal. Out of all my applications I applied for SO MANY…. NOTHING CAME UP. It’s just because I am too plain. Like the scene from the movie 21, where the interviewer told Jimmy that he had nothing that JUMPS OUT OF THE PAGE, that’s when he tried counting cards and got accepted in Harvard Med… well that’s a given

I wont be able to count cards since I am a TYPICAL somebody… in a small island, having the same thoughts like every single person which are typical like me. Wishing to run away from all of this every day routines. Listening to the same songs when we are emo..whatever. I just. feel so useless nowadays.

dreams … my dreams are probably typical as well. It’s that the more I get to know the fun stuff and the greatness of the people out there, the more stupid I felt. Because sometimes it takes luck to achieve something you always wanted. and  your good will may guide you but there arent guarantees that all hard work might pay off.

I wanted to fly. All I ever wanted is to fly ! but- I just felt deflated when I got rejected. And why some other people can do it but not me ?

Maybe I do have to work hard . in order to achieve something greater. Yes.. I will try my best. Again and again. That’s who I am . I don’t get easily defeated….. we are just like all typical people out there, working hard.

Striving

and maybe

yes

and maybe

SOMEDAY/

JUST

SOMEDAY !

WE might find ourselves the way out of our TYPICAL lives. Fixing ourselves with the broken parts and joined them all together…. to become a greater person day by day.

I don’t believe in destiny. I just don’t.

You just have to make them your own, thank you Blair Waldorf.

You made my day.

Even if you have to deal with the same boring things everyday… you just…. have to be strong and hold on. Believing that. someday , that turning point will come and . You just have to achieve it on your own way !

I don’t like those stuck up rich kids who just go to whatever typical rich kid college/uni that their parents made them to go, I just don’t like it that way. I never wanted my parents to choose my destination, I made research myself. I made all the surveys and plan my own road. To the journey. To my perfect destination.

What I am planning now, is still in the midst. But I will try, so to all the typical people out there ~

don’t have your life in B/W !

TRY YOUR BEST !!!!

WORK IT OUT

make every day count – Jack Dawson

don’t blame on your life.

Blame on what you make out of it.

somedays you just compare yourself with other people but , it’s okay but just don’t take it too seriously because. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIVES, and their own WAYS OF LIVING THEIR LIVES, your life is way different than theirs. Their life principles might not be the same as yours, and their living conditions, you just never know. So whatever you are comparing, just stop.

I don’t like to see people boasting or showing off how great their life is. Their money they are using now aren’t their own it’s the hard work of their parents so I have nothing to be envious about, I will be envy of those young entrepreneurs that established a brand name with everyone is wearing, yes I am envious of that. I am also happy for them, being TYPICAL having TYPICAL DREAMS n become someone way more that typical .

They came out of their TYPICAL bubble and boost themselves into someone they wanted to be.

we may have typical dreams

but .

in a way

that makes us

what we are

.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND